We are a member of the Alabama Funeral Directors Association. (AFDA)
- To provide the public with information about funerals including prices, and about the functions, services and responsibilities of funeral directors.
- To afford a continuing opportunity to all persons to discuss or arrange funerals in advance.
- To make funerals available in as wide range of price categories as necessary to meet the need of all segments of the community.
- To quote in writing the charges for every funeral.
- To furnish to each family, at the time funeral arrangements are made, a written memorandum of charges.
- To make no representation, written or oral, which may be false or misleading, and to apply a standard of total honesty in all dealings.
- To respect all faiths, creeds, and customs, and to give full effect to the role of the clergy.
- To maintain a qualified and competent staff, complete facilities and suitable equipment required for comprehensive funeral service.
- To assure those we serve the right of personal choice and decision in making funeral arrangements.
- To be responsive to the needs of the poor, serving them within their means.
- To comply fully with requirements of the FTC Trade Regulation Rule on funeral practices.
- We pledge to conduct ourselves in every way and at all times in such a manner as to deserve the public trust and to place a copy of the Code of Good Funeral Practice in the possession of all families with whom we arrange funerals.